American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Manager - Digital Products Marketing & Strategy
We are seeking an energetic, strategic thinker to own the go-to-market strategy for Spend Manager, one of our highest rated tools, critical to many customers’ business management processes. This individual always puts the customer first, breaks down silos, and is able to flex between product and marketing. The position requires close partnership and collaboration with key internal partners such as Customer Marketing, Sales & Field Teams, Brand, Finance, and Marketing Operations.
- 3-5 years of experience driving product strategy or managing online marketing experiences
- High energy, solution oriented team player with ability to effectively navigate a matrixed organization to drive results
- Demonstrated ability to understand customer needs, analyze customer data and deep interest and knowledge of competitive landscape and market trends
- Excellent communications skills required to gain alignment, influence priorities and secure resources to achieve aggressive goals
- Ability to build strong relationships with key business partners and stakeholders
- A passion for digital products with a “Customer First” mindset and passion for our customers
- A proactive approach to collaboration, seeking input and understanding to other teams goals
- A strategic thinker with a growth mindset comfortable in white space projects
- Comfort with ambiguity and proven experience leading the creation of business strategies that can be translated into prioritized features and roadmaps
- MBA a plus; prior experience with B2B online payment and servicing products / capabilities preferred; prior people leadership experience a plus
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time