American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Teach. Mentor. Grow.
American Express needs Trainers (Learning Specialists) with an unwavering passion for learning. If you have a tremendous appetite to impart your knowledge and skills while making sure it impacts the business in the best way possible – then this opportunity is for you!
- Lead and facilitate end-to-end training programs (both in the physical and virtual classrooms);
- Provide targeted coaching for Customer Care Apprentices and Coaches to achieve defined performance criteria at the end of OJT;
- Partner with the business to increase productivity, customer experience, and performance standards.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations
- Dynamic, on-the-go persona with an openness to try out different approaches in terms of learning and training;
- At least 2 years of hands-on exposure in the learning space – Banking and Financial Services experience as Trainer/Customer Service Professional is a must!
- End-to-end Training/Learning hands-on experience with heavy focus on driving CSAT/NPS/Call Handling Time.
As the position operates in a 24/7 environment, expect to work in shifts (mostly night) and on weekends. On-going flexibility is definitely a must!
Call to action:
So if you this role is speaking to you, do not hesitate to e-mail Minerva.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time