American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Global Optimization & Call Management Analyst
- Strong understanding of the drivers that impact Abandon Rates, Service Levels, and Call Handle Time preferred
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills to successfully drive results in a fast paced environment with constantly changing priorities
- Ability to identify key business drivers and influence the direction of the teams strategy
- Ability to interpret data into actionable recommendations
- Comfortable challenging the status quo to drive process improvements
- Excellent change management and verbal/written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skills and a highly professional approach for interactions with all levels of management
- Ability to influence without authority and incorporate Relationship Care in each interaction
- Must be able to establish and maintain strong working relationships across business units and at a network level
- Self-directed individual who can work independently with minimal supervision as well as in a team environment
- Schedule flexibility is key, ability to work nights, weekends and holidays is a must
- Advanced Excel Skills, Proficient in Access, Tableau a plus
- Ability to develop reporting tools based on ongoing and ad hoc business needs
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time