American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Campus Undergraduate– 2018 Corporate Affairs & Communications Internship
- American Express’ Employer of Choice submissions with research and writing; specifically our robust Fortune Best Places to Work submission
- Internal and external communications surrounding AXP’s philanthropic initiatives related to corporate social responsibility, preservation, leadership, volunteering
- Brainstorm potential communication concepts
- Assist with the creation of social copy
- Draft press materials
- Create media lists
- General research for corporate initiatives; benchmarking against competitors, pulling background articles for interview preparation, researching issues for executive event prep documents
- Experience working for a Fortune 500 company
- Understanding of traditional and social media
- Experience with internal communications
- Experience creating press materials and executive prep documents
- Better understanding of corporate social responsibility
- Rising senior or graduate student
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Strategic thinking skills
- Some experience developing and implementing creative PR and social media programs
- Excellent project management skills and ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced work environment
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time