American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Customer Care Professional
- The Primary Objective Would Be To Deliver Very High Standards Of Customer Service By Handling Correspondence And Queries For Premium And High Value Customers.
- Complete All Transactions Agreed With The Customer And Adhere To All Timelines And Deadlines Set.
- Suggest Process Improvements / Changes To Achieve & Ensure “First Contact Resolution”.
- Conduct Root Cause Analysis Of Incoming Correspondence To Recommend Changes In Work Flows, Procedures, Servicing Levels, Based On Customers Demands To Meet Their Needs & Ensure Exceptional Quality Service Is Given At All Times.
- Handle All Written Customer Enquiries, Maintenance And Non-Se Disputes For Customers In A Timely And Accurate Manner.
- Ensure Smooth Functioning Of Cmm By Meeting Key Performance Indicators & Achieving Laid Down Slas.
- Work With Other Operations Departments And Customer Groups To Deliver Quality Service And Support New Product Launches, Promotions Etc
- Contribute Towards Team Goals By Strictly Managing Individual Productivity Targets.
- Ensure Complete Adherence To Approval Grid For Financial Adjustments By Team And Self.
- Good communication skills both written and oral .
- Analytical mind & attention to detail.
- High level of Customer sensitivity, commitment & service orientation.
- High result orientation.
- Ability to take independent decision & meet stringent deadline
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time