• Respond to all customer queries in a timely and comprehensive manner to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Deliver to the Employees, Customer and Shareholder metrics as per goals.
• Highlight issues through feedback and recommend changes in workflows, procedures, service levels, based on customer demands to meet their needs and ensure quality service is given at all times.
• Adherence to quality and compliance guidelines.
• Support any new initiatives in the directorate.
• Balance customer interests with the interests of American Express.
• Communicates effectively, oral and written to identify and document necessary information.
This role may be subject to additional background verification checks
• Good communication skills both written and oral
• Analytical mind & attention to detail.
• High level of Customer sensitivity, commitment & service orientation.
• Amex product knowledge desirable
• High result orientation.
• Ability to take independent decision & meet stringent deadlines.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time