American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Workforce Planning Business Analyst
The Workforce Planning Business Analyst will proactively work supporting US Consumer, OPEN, and / or Corporate Capacity Planning Processes to ensure the network has the appropriate staffing levels to achieve quality, servicing, and financial goals in a global, multi-site and a multi-skilled call center environment.
This position is responsible for generating, maintaining, revising, and executing the long-term and short-term volume and staffing plans. This position provides on-going analysis of staffing performance and manages the determination and implementation of additional resources/alternative plans when necessary.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Developing and maintaining product and network-wide call volume and staff planning models as well as driver metrics (availability, call handle time, hiring, attrition, overtime) as throughput into the overall short-term and long-term capacity and staff planning
· Weekly and monthly reporting of key performance indicators such as volume forecast, hiring adherence, attrition, abandon rate performance and call handle time performance
· Manage data flow of multiple sources of information for integrity and accuracy into the short-term and long-term planning models
· Complete necessary ad hoc analysis and recommendations to meet or exceed the business goals of service, quality, customer metrics and configuration optimization
· Develop key metrics and improvement goals for each program in order to measure success
· Workforce planning experience preferred
· Call Center operations experience preferred
· At least 1 year of experience of analysis required
· Strong technical skills are required and include: Microsoft office (expert level Excel), workforce management software (preferred EWFM)
· Experience in a fast-paced incoming call center environment with an extensive background in end-to-end workforce management and call center operations
· Requires strong decision-making skills and the ability to resolve complex problems independently
· The candidate must possess high motivation, enthusiasm, and dedication to deliver results within strict time frames
· Demonstrated problem solving, quantitative analytical and logistical planning skills, with the ability to create, analyze and interpret data and trends and act upon opportunities to achieve business objectives
· Excellent written and oral communication skills as well as the ability to influence without direct authority through the use of data and analysis are required; must be able to communicate effectively within multiple levels within the organization
· Experience with data management tools (Excel, Access, SQL) desired
· Proven experience in successfully managing and executing multiple projects flawlessly while adhering to strict deadlines
· Must be a proactive, flexible self-starter, organized with attention to detail
· Degree in MIS strongly preferred
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time