American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Business Development Coordinator
This position is expected to support the success launch of new / existing partners on PAYBACK and be able to build the foundation to quickly generate value for the partner, the PAYBACK customers and PAYBACK itself.
This is a unique opportunity for an entrepreneurially minded individual to operate in leading company. The incumbent will have a rare opportunity to contribute on continuing the growth of a new AXP business unit. The holder of this position is expected to:
- Support the overall partner relationship, including: strategic planning, tracking of revenue targets and all operations necessary to profitably retain, grow and service PAYBACK’s new partners
- Support management of business case and scenario development for new business opportunities
- Deploy Loyalty Partner’s strategic development projects
- Participate on partnership discussions with external partners and involvement on development and delivery of compelling sales presentations and ongoing management support of partner discussions
- Plan and execute new business opportunities
- Build successful partnership relationship with relevant merchants/partners in the market. analysis and proposals for improvements, end to end project management, as well as managing daily basis partner´s needs in order to obtain an excellent client management relationship
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Excellent attitude, team work and ability to manage the relationship with 2 or more partners at the same time.
- Work effectively with all other internal partners including Risk, Finance, Network Operations, Legal, Compliance, marketing
- Strategic and seasoned professional with experience in structuring win-win partnerships
- Strong financial and commercial skills
- Broad based business skills covering sales, client management, marketing and financial disciplines
- Strategic agility, sound judgment and excellent problem solving skills to guarantee excellent client management relationship.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Capable of influencing all levels of the organization and across business units in a matrix organization
- High levels of innovation and self-motivation
- Flexible, high energy team player
- Deep understanding of the Mexico consumer and loyalty landscape • Understanding of loyalty landscape across major International Markets including coalition, multi-partner and single-partner loyalty schemes.
- Great ability to build business relationships with internal and external partners
- Excellent numeric and analytical skills, including experience of business case modeling and scenario development
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to develop and deliver effective and persuasive presentations to internal and external partners
- Ability to make decisions based on limited information and act with urgency to rapidly close new business opportunities.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or similar degree
- Five+ years of experience in merchant relationships
- Excellent project management and multiskilling ability to manage different projects / relationships.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time