American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
- Calendar management and coordination across internal and external stakeholders
- Planning and coordinating meetings (booking rooms, ordering food, printing materials, coordinating tech set up)
- Coordinating travel
- Managing Expenses
- Coordinating team activities
- Tracking team attendance
- Supporting special projects
- 3+ years of experience as an Executive Administrative Assistant
- Experience managing multiple calendars and coordinating global meetings
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (including Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Proficiency in Ariba, Concur Expense Management, and HR payroll systems
- Proficient administrative and organizational skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize different tasks
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and networking skills
- Strong work ethic, accountability, positive attitude, and energy
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information
- Educational requirement: Bachelor's Degree preferred
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time