American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Bilingual French Merchant Servicing Customer Care Professional
- Provide extraordinary Relationship Care® to merchants by accurately and efficiently completing merchant requests
- Resolve product or service inquiries by asking probing questions, determining the cause of the issue; selecting and articulating the best solution to drive brand advocacy
- Provide extraordinary service to Merchants regarding disputes and chargebacks through inbound phone calls
- Grow and nurture customer relationships on every interaction that results in measurable Customer value and loyalty
- Provide proactive support to merchants to inspire continued use of online merchant tools and resources. Ensure each merchant receives tailored support to drive merchant retention and brand loyalty
- Leverage a combination of technical aptitude and consultative abilities with a business growth focus.
- Identify merchant needs through probing questions and provide appropriate solutions
- Quickly establish customer rapport and business connection
- Troubleshoot point of sale issues with merchants to drive first call resolution
- Deliver extraordinary results measured by customer satisfaction, effectiveness, efficiency and quality
- Support merchant disputes/chargeback related inquiries
- Customer service experience with a passion for building customer loyalty through exceptional listening, relationship building, and consultative retention probing
- Demonstrate strong tenacity to drive resolution for complex inquiries from begin to end
- Motivated to continuously learn and take on new challenges
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Demonstrated consultative experience, ability to influence, resourceful
- Exceptional listening and relationship building skills
- Demonstrated resiliency in a fast paced metric driven environment
- Proficient multitasking and navigation in a windows environment
- Strong critical thinking and solution generation skills
- Demonstrated ability to identify potential growth opportunities and drive results through resolution generation
- Creative problem-solving, eager to find customized solutions
- Strong analytical and collaboration skills
- Excellent time management skills, flexibility and able to work with strict deadline
- Demonstrates ability to be self-directed with excellent follow through
- Customer focused with a high level of urgency; role model for delivering Extraordinary
- Customer Care
- Strong problem-solving and organizational skills
- Demonstrates informal leadership skills
- Able to interact professionally with all levels of internal clients
- Demonstrates the ability to improve processes and measure re-engineering benefits
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Working knowledge of MS Office products, i.e. Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time