American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Assistant Manager, Search & Affiliate Marketing
Are you an experienced Paid Search marketer? Looking to move from agency to client side and broaden your digital marketing knowledge? Interested in delivering growth in card acquisition through key digital channels for a global organisation? Read on.
This crucial position is responsible for driving new card acquisition and billings growth across Australia and New Zealand. As the successful candidate you will manage day to day card acquisition for the Consumer Card portfolio through our SEM and Affiliate Marketing channel.
Reporting to the Manager, Digital Acquisition, you will be someone who enjoys a diverse, fast-paced, and results-driven environment. In this role you will have a high level of exposure to all digital sub-channels working closely with the broader acquisition team, central marketing teams, external vendors, agencies and technologies teams.
Key responsibilities include:
- Management of Australia and New Zealand SEM and Affiliate acquisition channel for the consumer card portfolio via internal and external agency partners and with international teams
- Drive growth and scale of acquisition through delivery of analytics, insights and testing innovation
- Work with teams and agencies to ensure correct implementation of strategies and product changes
- Ensure broader Marketing objectives are adapted and carried through to the Search and Affiliate strategies, optimisations and reporting.
- Deliver reporting of channel performance versus targets to Senior leaders
- Local project management lead and influencer for internationally-led testing roadmap, capability and channel enhancement
- Strong partnership and consultancy with product and marketing teams
- Implementation of regulatory and campaign changes across channels and assets
- Maintaining market awareness of competitor activity, industry and technological advances to analyse and develop future plans for search acquisition
- Leadership of a direct report. Continued training and up-skilling of this team member as well as ongoing support in development and career progression.
As the successful individual you will have/be:
- Solid, demonstrable Digital and search marketing experience
- Ability to drive results and innovation in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Strong analytical, creative and problem solving skill
- Experience managing multiple stakeholder relationships with strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Solution-oriented individual with ability to develop solutions to complex issues
- Strong communicator, able to influence others to support strategies and tactics
- Experience using website analytics and 3rd party bid management tools
- Budget management experience
- Knowledge of American Express Cards, services and benefits, and/or understanding of the Financial Services Industry will be viewed favourably.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time