American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Customer Care Professional - Canada Servicing
Discover Opportunities with Global Servicing Network
Unexpected things happen every day. And when they happen to our customers, we’re there to help them get back on track. By joining Global Servicing Network, you’ll be a part of an enthusiastic team of individuals who go above and beyond to accomplish the extraordinary every day. You’ll have the opportunity to deliver on our brand promise by providing world-class service to our consumer, small business, merchant and corporate customers with your skills, experience and talent. You’ll focus on achieving best-in-class economics, generating loyalty and doing business with utmost integrity and attention to detail.
- Attractive base pay
- Highly competitive performance-based bonus
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance
- Free HMO coverage from day 1 for the employee and dependents. No maximum number of dependents. Employee may enroll as many as possible as their dependent so long as they're eligible.
- Retirement Fund
- Career development including trainings and career growth
- Generous maternity/paternity paid leave
- Private mother’s room
- Onsite gym
- Fitness studio
- Fun karaoke room
- On-site clinic
- Deliver extraordinary customer care by responding to questions concerning customer accounts in a fast paced, structured customer care environment.
- Talk and react personally to whatever the circumstances and assist our customers to understand potential issues and how we can assist.
- Listen to the real need, find what you can give the customer that they don’t know is there and create powerful solutions to get the job done the first time.
- Grow and nurture customer relationships on every interaction that results in measurable customer value.
- Deliver extraordinary results measured by customer satisfaction, effectiveness, efficiency and quality.
- Take pride in delivering great service in a fun environment that celebrates recognition, as well as a vibrant, fast paced and diverse culture.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Minimum work experience of 2 years of customer service experience in a be in a related industry, over the phone or customer facing, with a passion for building customer loyalty through exceptional listening, relationship building, and strong written and verbal communication
- Ability to work in a fast paced metric driven environment with proficient multitasking and navigation
- Demonstrated consultative experience, ability to influence, resourceful
- Creative problem-solving, eager to find customized solutions
- Experience in banking/financial services a plus
- Experience in servicing Canada/North America market a plus
- Bachelor’s degree, associate’s degree and college undergrads may apply
There are two ways to apply. They both go through the same process and include an online assessment. It’s up to you which one you choose. You can either apply online now or walk-in from Monday to Friday anytime from 9am-5pm at the following address:
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time