American Express is a global services company and the world’s largest card issuer. Our direct relationships with many millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide - combined with our leading edge marketing, information management and rewards capabilities - enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
American Express for 9th consecutive year has been voted among India’s top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work “Hall of Fame”.
At American Express, we serve customers, not transactions. We’re widely known for providing superior customer service and have been recognized for a number of achievements including being ranked highest in customer satisfaction within the credit card industry by J.D. Power for seven consecutive years.
A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers.
Come join us and realize your potential.
The open role is an exciting opportunity to be part of GBS SABE - ICM Product group in a dynamic, intellectually stimulating, open, fun and collaborative environment.
If you seek challenge, have a customer centric, strategic, analytical mind-set, consider working with American Express.
1. Support the Incentive Compensation management product owner group
2. Requirement analysis and documentation based on inputs received from stakeholders
3. Perform UAT for any changes / enhancements in IBM ICM tool
4. Create UAT test cases for the new requirements, ensuring all scenarios are covered; creating UAT test data, test execution and documentation of results in Rally
5. Work on adhoc data analysis
6. Support the Incentive Plan admin team with any requirements or tool related questions
7. Participate in the quarterly payout validation process, and provide support as required
8. Drive automation of existing manual reporting and data analysis processes, related to incentive compensation management
9. Managing the ICM document library and keeping it up to date.
1. The candidate should hold a Bachelors Degree with 4-6 years of overall experience
2. 2-3 years of experience in end to end testing and data analysis
3. Strong Excel, PowerPoint and VISIO skills for documentation, reporting and analysis needs
4. Understanding of sales incentive compensation plans and processes.
5. Experience in sales incentive compensation tool/s (IBM ICM, Callidus, OIC, Optymyze) and agile methodology will be a plus
6. Strong Communication Skills, Team Player, and managing multiple priorities simultaneously without close supervision
7. Proven ability to work with global stakeholders / teams
8. Self-starter with ability to execute with Minimal Direction and strong attention to Detail.
9. Should be able to function with minimum supervision with high sense of ownership
10. Should be comfortable with flexible shift timings to support global markets.
This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time