American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Dedicated Travel Advisor
This is a Band 28 requisition.
- To successfully manage & grow the relationship with a portfolio of High Value Centurion customers by handling all Travel, Card & Lifestyle aspects of the Centurion service.
- To pro-actively maintain regular contact with customers and to use detailed knowledge of customer’s lifestyle choices to offer relevant Centurion value added propositions.
- To provide outstanding relationship management to the satisfaction of all customers & to a higher level than that of our competitors.
- To complete travel & lifestyle reservations accurately and effectively, either at point of contact, or within MTS location, within agreed timeframes.
- Significantly contribute to revenue optimization by proactively building customer engagement through outstanding service in order to construct loyalty brand.
- This role may be subject to additional background verification checks
- Graduate with 5-7 years of Premium Travel Experience.
- Ability to articulate knowledge about products, services and value proposition to customers especially high-end & luxury.
- Ability to use travel reservation software applications.
- F2F situation management as well as office based.
- Ability to communicate effectively using a variety of mediums (F2F, telephone, fax, e-mail, SMS).
- Excellent Experience in a Travel Consultant role including expertise in travel geography and destinations around the world (desired).
- Prior sales experience strongly encouraged.
- Fares and Ticketing knowledge – including RTW and complex fares.
- Confident of compliance regulations in an off site environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Outstanding listening skills and capacity to articulate effective actions based on customer identified needs and profile.
- Ability to build a highly engaged relationship with a High Value Premium customer portfolio in a professional manner.
- Personal sales and Relationship Management background through strong personal presence.
- Ability to work on own initiative or as part of a team & to demonstrate positive leadership when influencing colleagues to support changing customer requirements.
- Must be presentable & professional as well as being able to work effectively unsupervised.
- Demonstrates resilience & maintains composure even under pressure & in the face of frequently changing or competing demands, in both F2F and non-F2F environments.
- Ability to drive customer loyalty by proactively maximizing on opportunities to develop customer’s emotional & rational brand affinity.
- Ability to effectively apply influence & persuasion to drive a positive customer experience.
- Demonstrates emotional intelligence in dealing with high value customer enquiries & in probing customer to determine key requirements & to articulate product relevance.
- Strong research/information gathering skills with the ability to think creatively & problem solve under pressure.
- Superior attention to detail & accuracy.
- Time & workload management skills including prioritizing and responding promptly to customer calls and requests when away from the office or in MTS location.
- Demonstrates creative problem solving and decision making to both customer & organizational advantage.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time