American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Assistant Product Manager, Global Commercial Services, FXIP
Global Commercial Payments (GCP) is the global leader in providing payments solutions for Small, Medium and Large businesses. The mission of the Global Product Management (GPM) team within GCP is to deliver a suite of payments solutions, both card and non-card, that make us the best choice for our customers.
Some of GCP’s fastest-growing and innovative non-card products sit with the Foreign Exchange and International Payments (FXIP) team. FXIP’s portfolio of products allow corporate customers to make B2B payments from their American Express card or bank account in any currency and to any country, manage currency risk and optimize working capital. As part of our team, the Assistant Product Manager will be the expert on our customers and competitors and will collaborate with Blue Box stakeholders to bring the best experiences and products to market. This is a great opportunity to be a member of a high-performing, global team and own meaningful strategic initiatives end-to-end.
- Develop an understanding of foreign exchange, international payments and working capital products
- Be the champion for our customer by defining the best end-to-end customer experience
- Own customer research and customer validation activities, including surveys, website intercepts, interviews, usability testing and A/B tests
- Identify key KPIs to monitor customer experience and generate metrics to inform feature prioritization
- Define business requirements for new products and feature enhancements
- Lead day-to-day project management activities by partnering and influencing key internal partners across the Blue Box
- 3-5 years of work experience, with an interest in product management
- Extremely strong project management, communication and presentation skills
- Results-oriented with ability to progress work to meet deadlines
- Strong analytical skills. Comfortable gathering and interpreting data to draw strategic conclusions and recommendations
- Creative problem solver who can operate effectively in a rapidly changing, dynamic environment with many stakeholders
- Proactive and biased towards action. Comfortable working semi-autonomously. Consistently positive and assertive
- Superior attention to detail and clear demonstration of personal excellence
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Salesforce
- Prior experience with B2B marketing or B2B payments is preferred
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time