American Express Profesiones
Por favor introduzca una dirección válida de correo electrónico
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Payback Business Enablement Specialist
Descripción del Trabajo
PAYBACK (part of the American Express Group) has become in a very short time the largest multi-partner loyalty program in Mexico and evolved into one of the leading digital companies in the market. The Business Enablement Specialist will support the integration of new partners to the PAYBACK program platform and drive the delivery of innovative capabilities to existing PAYBACK partners. The Business Enablement Specialist will have a broad view of partners’ business and technology needs across a variety of industries including grocery, retail, entertainment, finance, casual dining and more.
This role involves traveling to partner locations across Mexico and working closely with internal American Express business and technologies teams, located in Mexico City and Munich, Germany.
This is an excellent opportunity for an energetic “technology all-rounder” with great communication skills, who are passionate about applying technical knowledge to fulfill complex business needs.
- Define the technology solution architecture for new and existing PAYBACK partners
- Elicit and analyze partner requirements to enhance the PAYBACK platform
- Align key internal and external stakeholders on solution design
- Develop and nurture relationships with internal and external partners
- Support the partners throughout the entire integration lifecycle – from solution and process design via implementation and testing to post-launch support
- Define and document the end-to-end business processes and supporting APIs to enable partners to participate in the PAYBACK program
- 20-30% domestic travel to PAYBACK partners
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Preferable experience in business analysis, product management, or information technology
- High problem-solving competency and customer orientation
- Strong analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into technical application and operational solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or has equivalent work experience
- Fluent English to maintain conversations with international teams
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Tiempo completo