American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
· Live the Agile Values & Principles.
· Provide visibility into goals & progress towards those goals.
· Challenge the status quo gracefully.
· Coach Agile teams towards becoming high-functioning Agile teams.
· Create coaching plans to establish current state with a backlog of focused areas for improvement.
· Engage Scrum Masters and the teams’ leadership to understand, accept, and implement coaching plans.
· Be coachable yourself: be open to feedback and committed to continuous personal improvement.
· Demonstrate being a lifelong learner.
· Engage with the Agile community, both within American Express and outside the organization.
· Coach Scrum Masters and Release Train Engineers (RTEs) to become more effective coaches.
· Experiment: take risks and be prepared to “fail fast”.
· Provide 1:1 coaching to Team Members, ScrumMasters, Product Owners, RTEs, and management as needed to enable an Agile development environment.
· Demonstrate strong servant leadership skills.
· Influence decisions without formal authority.
· Track record in exercising independent judgment and discretion in regards to high impact decisions.
· Experience championing a strong product culture - continuous and rapid testing and learning (often through failure) is paramount.
· Strong team player who can not only lead and facilitate collaboration but can also dive deep into product capability and functional design.
· Competency in Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) and experience launching Agile Release Trains (ARTs) a plus.
· Understanding of team dynamics, with a demonstrated ability to navigate team dysfunctions (i.e. Five Dysfunctions of a Team).
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time