American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
The real deal on American Express
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work. So if you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career at here.
Not just what you can expect, what you can count on.
This role represents an exciting opportunity to join the American Express International Insurance Services (IIS) business in Hong Kong as it embarks on an aggressive growth strategy for the next few years. This role will have direct contacts with customers through telemarketing channel and promote our insurance products to our cardmembers.
- Promote our insurance products with quality selling to our customers via outbound telephone calls to achieve aggressive business targets, daily and monthly
- Facilitate and follow up with customers on the end-to-end enrolment process
- Provide answers and assistance on customers’ enquiries
- Provide excellent after-sales services to customers
- Build and strengthen relationship with our customers
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
American Express has been awarded and recognised “Aon Hewitt Best Employer for Women 2017” and “Best Employer Hong Kong” seven consecutive times. Join us and you’ll soon see why.
Are you up for the challenge? You will have:
- Passed in the IIQE Paper 1, 2 & 3
- Minimum 2-3 years sales experience preferably in telemarketing
- Self-motivated, aggressive, result-oriented
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with professional telephone manners
- Possess computer skills
- Good command of written and spoken Cantonese and preferably English
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time