American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers.
- Work with business and tech partners as part of the continuous delivery team to deliver user stories and bug fixes
- Recommend and adopt industry best practices for solution design and implementation
- Perform thorough impact and feasibility assessment
- Unit and smoke testing for user stories
- Support MerchantForce product owners in grooming user stories
- Conduct research for user stories, requirement analysis & POCs to provide Project Support
- Evaluate products, app exchange apps, create POCs and conduct industry research to support platform advancement initiatives
- Provide Salesforce.com technical and GMS business process expertise
- SFDC expertise with hands on experience on creating Process builder, Approval processes, Validation rules, Visual flows, Workflow, Reports, dashboards, other force.com configurations
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com security settings, Roles, Profiles, Sharing Rules etc. with hands on experience of working on tools like Eclipse, Apex data loader and other ETL Tools
- Basic Understanding of - Apex, Visualforce, Batch Apex etc.
- 1+ years of experience in a business environment with experience in SDLC or Agile Methodology
- Excellent communication skills with ability to shape conversations to ensure ease & clarity of understanding
- Exceptional analytical skills with the ability to interpret information and draw insights
- Strong understanding of sales process with experience on Salesforce.com Sales Cloud
- Effective at collaborating across internal and external partners and building relationships
- Innovative thinker with passion to solve business problems
- Ability to manage multiple tasks effectively.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time