American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Manager - Marketing, Field Marketing & Communications, EMEA
- Partnering with Global Field Communications, Product, Marketing, and other Operational teams to lead all “new news” communications (newsletters, On-Air calls, etc) to the EMEA segment leveraging our go to market Launch Pad platform
- Partnering with field teams to understand most critical needs, and be a credible voice for the field
- Driving digital tool/Salesforce adoption initiatives within the segment with a focus on communications
- Being an expert in Sales and Account Sales enablement for S/ME and LM organization
- Being a strong brand advocate and leading all field activation efforts for the region
- Defining and driving key performance indicators to inform and drive success
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Significant experience in marketing, product management, communications, field sales/account development/support role, general management, or consulting
- Experience collaborating across many functional areas (such as field, marketing, product, risk, operations) to lead the design and delivery of relevant, timely, and engaging large scale digital/virtual/and experiential communications programs
- Outstanding communications skills are a must, coupled with a superior ability to take a large audience ‘on a journey’, presenting to senior audiences, stakeholder management, and influencing skills at all levels in an organization.
- Proven experience leveraging creative tactics and programs to drive the adoption of new digital capabilities by large client/customer facing teams.
- Outstanding business acumen and results orientation.
- Proven passion for working with a customer orientation and global mindset.
- Strong problem solving skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment and prioritization
- Ambitious self-starter, with a strong work ethic, intense will-to-win, and demonstrated personal excellence.
- Fluency in another European language a strong plus
- Enthusiastic, fun, flexible and demonstrates a willingness to learn
Why American Express?
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work, and a big part of why we regularly win best workplace awards all over the world including recognition amongst the World’s Best Multinational Workplaces by Great Place to Work and Glassdoor’s 2017 Best Places to Work. If you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career here.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on email@example.com or 00800 83 000038 (for Russia based candidates 810 800 83 000038).
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time