American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
The Business Analyst will be key member of the Business Planning & Analysis team, which is responsible to provide MIS including for the Consumer Card Services portfolio: main drivers, profitability results, macroeconomic and industry indicators, card member spending and revolving behavior, loyalty and customer engagement indicators. The team is also responsible to perform analyses on spending, revolving and payment performance of card members to measure the profitability of pricing initiatives, marketing campaigns and acquisition promotions. Generate ad-hoc analysis for Lending and Charge portfolios and Industry
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Bachelors in Math, Actuaries, Economics or System Engineer specializing in data mining.
- Familiar to credit card dynamics
- Experience manipulating and extracting business insights from extremely large, complex datasets Experience in handling and synthesizing complex and diverse information.
- Strong in logical and analytical thinking, and problem solving skills.
- Experience with IDN, SQL and/or SAS it’s a must
- Passionate in learning programming and data science.
- Self-driven and quick learner.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) with ability to interact at all levels of the organization.
- High level of proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time