American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Staff Auditor - U.S. Banking and Risk
- Assist team leaders, managers, and senior auditors in accomplishing audit objectives in a team environment.
- Document processes under review.
- Understands, identifies, evaluates and documents key risks and controls.
- Execute audit tests competently in accordance with policies and procedures, and with moderate supervision.
- Proficient use of automated work papers and other department and company tools.
- Maintain internal audit competency through ongoing professional development.
- Zero to three years of experience in the banking industry within a public accounting, finance and/or internal audit function.
- BA or BS in Accounting, Finance, Business, or related field.
- Professional certification (CIA, CISA, CPA, or equivalent) preferred.
- Knowledge and experience in application of control theory and professional auditing practices.
- Ability to think analytically, communicate complex issues, and develop control recommendations.
- Effective written and verbal communication; ability to present control analysis and recommendations with clarity and professionalism.
- Demonstrated track record of integrity, effective communication, innovation, and excellence.
- Experience working in teams.
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time