American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Service Delivery Leader - TM1
American Express for 9th consecutive year has been voted among India’s top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work “Hall of Fame”.
At American Express, we serve customers, not transactions. We’re widely known for providing superior customer service and have been recognized for a number of achievements including being ranked highest in customer satisfaction within the credit card industry by J.D. Power for seven consecutive years.
A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers.
Come join us and realize your potential.
- Manage multiple financial processes including one or more elements of Reporting, Planning & Forecasting, Long Range Plan, Investment Optimisation etc by leveraging IBM Cognos TM1 platform and capabilities.
- Take lead / assist in end to end designing, building and implementation of new financial processes / enrichment or customisation of existing processes by offering optimum solutions leveraging IBM Cognos TM1 platform and capabilities.
- Consistently improve current financial processes vide automation, enhanced controls etc by adopting best practices and new capabilities.
- Contribute to the assessment and improvement of impact of all processes to the platform / server.
- Consistently look for opportunities to drive value to customers by leveraging existing and new capabilities.
- Manage a team of professionals including engagement, career pathing, goals, development plans, performance conversations.
- Independently handle customers and their expectations around multiple aspects including on-going support, enhancement, new solutions.
- Training & Troubleshooting for both team members and business partners
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Qualifications- Project experience of designing, building, managing technology solutions for finance processes particularly IBM Cognos TM1 with emphasis on problem solving, data integrity and automation.
- Experience and understanding of Financial Reporting, Planning & Forecasting
- Strong understanding of American Express business processes and financial systems
- Exhibits ability to think short and long term to identify and manage processes and resources
- Exhibits ability at problem solving and has an eye to identify opportunities
- Strong People management skills including the ability to guide and motivate
- Strong communication skills
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time