American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Manager, Product Enablement Strategy
- Design product enablement strategy to support global stakeholder teams in growing business and improving productivity
- Consult with leaders and business partners on business priorities and develop customized short-term and long-term approaches to support stakeholder needs
- Maintain deep understanding of stakeholder’s day-to-day responsibilities, supporting capabilities, and customer needs
- Collaborate with product owners to shape product roadmap that enable business processes to support the customer lifecycle and meet GMNS goals
- Develop creative tactics to influence stakeholder and leader perception of tool as being an essential part of their day-to-day
- Drive increased adoption and positive feedback of product
- Own knowledge management and collaboration tools leveraged by stakeholders
- Create long-term knowledge management strategy to ensure stakeholders have timely access to resources that support their performance and responsibilities
- Potential people leadership opportunity
- Track record of developing winning strategies and converting them into clear plans for execution that will drive business growth
- Ability to build relationships across various stakeholders and influence without authority on high visibility projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with experience presenting innovative ideas to audiences of all levels
- Results-driven mindset with the ability to drive change management, navigate through ambiguity, and balance multiple priorities
- Keen attention to detail, high degree of accountability and integrity
- Passion for the customer and user experience
- Professional experience with CRM/Salesforce.com preferred
- Professional experience with knowledge management tools preferred
- MBA or relevant master’s degree (preferred)
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time