American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
The Global Anti-Corruption (GAC) team is responsible for the day-to-day management of the Company’s Anti-Corruption Program and for providing advice and support and issuing guidelines on topics such as: supporting leadership with submissions on meals, gifts, and entertainment; identifying state-owned entities (SOE); intermediary certification; and anti-corruption due diligence.
Specific responsibilities for analysts include: writing, editing and updating policies and procedures; creating an updated electronic storage repository to house GAC documents; supporting leadership with enhancements to the third party onboarding process; SOE analyses, responding to questions directed to the GAC mailbox, providing specialized trainings to line of business and market compliance staff, and programmatic reviews.
- 1-3 years professional experience
- Bachelors degree required, advanced degree a plus
- Strong computer knowledge; excellent MS Word, Excel, Visio, and PowerPoint skills.
- Must be self-motivated, dependable, adaptable and detail oriented with a proven ability to work independently or within a team environment.
- Ability to manage competing priorities under demanding deadlines.
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time