American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Merchant Research Analyst- Backend (Cantonese)
- This position is accountable for managing Merchant Payment Related queries for Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong and Singapore markets
- Covers processing payment submissions
- Key Performance Indicators for this role are quality, accuracy and volume of work
- Attend team meetings as required, adhere 100% to prepared business schedules, plans and activities
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
You will be rewarded with:
- A great place to work – We are in the top 10 most admired companies in the world…And the #1 amongst Financial Services
- Fun at work! A great culture and environment – Game rooms and lounge area are situated in each floor to encourage a fun and happy workplace.
- Competitive Salary – Get paid what you’re worth.
- Career advancement opportunities – Shaping your future & opening both local & cross border opportunities.
- Monthly Incentives – Based on customer experience (not sales), so you get rewarded for doing what you do best.
- Extensive paid 3 Months Training – Giving you the skills and training you need to be a success!
American Express has been recognized and awarded “Aon Hewitt Best Employer Malaysia” for the 7 consecutive time. American Express Malaysia also won 23 prestigious awards from the Contact Center Association of Malaysia. Among these are the following:
Best of the best Contact Center of the Year (Gold)
Best In House Contact Center (Gold)
Best Recruitment & Retention Programme (Gold)
Best In-house Inbound Contact Centre Under 100 Seats (Gold)
Best Contact Centre Professional (Gold)
Best Contact Centre Manager (Gold)
Best Contact Centre Telemarketer (Gold)
Join us and you’ll soon see why.
- Degree holder with 1-3 years working experience in Customer Service, Sales, Telesales, Hospitality, or Banking and Finance industry
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- A customer centric, can-do attitude for your customers
- Good PC skills/Familiarity of PC usage
- Good Customer Service Skills
- Sound resolution skills
- Good English verbal & written communication skills
- Spoken Cantonese and Mandarin is a must.
- Expertise in Written Chinese language is an advantage
- Active listening skills
- Pro active Team player
- Flexible to work public holidays (when required)
- To qualify for this position, you must have a valid work permit to work in Malaysia.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time