American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Commercial Credit Specialist - German Speaking
Do the right thing for our customers, our company and your career.
- Handle incoming and outgoing calls for credit related matters
- Analyse client portfolios and organise the dunning process with local Credit teams
- Make profitable spend decisions based on risk assessment and card member and client profiles
- Recommend and execute cancellation or suspension of spending privileges where required for card members and client programs
- Effectively negotiate and discuss alternate payment arrangements
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Excellent interpersonal, relationship building and communication skills (verbal & written in German mandatory)
- High degree of customer communication and sensitivity.
- Demonstrated experience in a credit related role
- Exceptional problem solving and decision making skills
- Ability to use judgmental decision making to drive customer loyalty and growth for the business.
- Highly competitive and motivated.
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to deal with difficult situations professionally
- Ability to “think on your feet”
- Proficiency in MS Office
Why American Express?
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work, and a big part of why we regularly win best workplace awards all over the world including recognition amongst the World’s Best Multinational Workplaces by Great Place to Work and Glassdoor’s 2017 Best Places to Work. If you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career here.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time