American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Credit Risk Specialist- CBO Japan
- Monitoring High Risk Accounts of American Express.
- Suggestions for risk mitigation for high-risk accounts of cardholders.
- Investigation and review the degree of risk of the cardholders in order to prevent bad debts.
- Identify potential risks by analyzing the spending pattern and buying behavior and also by asserting the intention of repayment.
- Suggestion on the method should be taken by justifying the problem is related to unauthorized use or actual credit problem.
- Sharing of information and reports in cooperation with overseas bases
o アメリカン・エキスプレスのハイリスクアカウントのモニタリングo カード会員様のハイリスクアカウントについて、リスク軽減のためのご提案o 貸倒を防ぐため、カード会員様のリスクの度合いを審査・決定o カード会員様の購入パターンや購入特性を分析し、返済意思を断定することにより潜在的なリスクを特定o 不正使用か実際のクレジットに関わる問題かを断定し、取るべき手段のご提案
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
You will be rewarded with:
- A great place to work – We are in the top 10 most admired companies in the world…And the #1 amongst Financial Services
- Fun at work! A great culture and environment – Game rooms and lounge area are situated in each floor to encourage a fun and happy workplace.
- Competitive Salary – Get paid what you’re worth.
- Career advancement opportunities – Shaping your future & opening both local & cross border opportunities.
- Monthly Incentives – Based on customer experience (not sales), so you get rewarded for doing what you do best.
- Extensive paid 3 Months Training – Giving you the skills and training you need to be a success!
American Express has been recognized and awarded “Aon Hewitt Best Employer Malaysia” for the 7 consecutive time. American Express Malaysia also won 23 prestigious awards from the Contact Center Association of Malaysia. Among these are the following:
Best of the best Contact Center of the Year (Gold)
Best In House Contact Center (Gold)
Best Recruitment & Retention Programme (Gold)
Best In-house Inbound Contact Centre Under 100 Seats (Gold)
Best Contact Centre Professional (Gold)
Best Contact Centre Manager (Gold)
Best Contact Centre Telemarketer (Gold)
Join us and you’ll soon see why.
- A person who have professionalism and excellent speaking ability of both Japanese and English, including the proficiency in reading and writing in Japanese.
- A person who has high level of analytical and investigation skills.
- A person who is emphasizing in producing the best result and always tackle the challenges to solve problem on their own.
- A person who is very familiar with credit related policy or a person who can learn quickly.
- A person who is emphasizing in team work, and has excellent skills to put things and plan in order.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time