American Express Careers
Analyst, GCS International Loyalty
Do the right thing for our customers, our
company and your career.
Do the right thing for our customers, our company and your career.
American Express Global Commercial Services (GCS) is the Global leader in the Commercial Payments Solutions space and continues to be an exciting and fast growing business. The Global Product Management (GPM) team within GCS is a critical driver of growth. The GPM team is responsible for developing and managing a suite of solutions for all businesses segments across the globe from small business to global enterprises. We are looking for dynamic team members who can translate customer needs and marketplace understanding into solutions that are best in class and economically viable and bringing those solutions to market in unique and compelling ways.
We have a fantastic B30 opportunity within our newly created GCS International Loyalty Team, a Center of Excellence tasked with managing one of the most important components of the American Express Global Commercial Services value proposition for clients and Card members around the world. We are seeking an enthusiastic individual to help define and manage the strategy and programmes for our loyalty offerings, including Membership Rewards and Corporate Membership Rewards.
The key focus of this role will be to work in partnership with the regional loyalty teams and the GCS US loyalty team to develop MR business insights, reporting and analytics for the region. The role will look to make data and insight integral to everything we do, including advising the regional team on how they can leverage insights/ reports to identify business opportunities. The role will also support building a robust international loyalty community within GCS.
- Identifying key trends and opportunities to influence customer behavior and inform the Global Loyalty strategy
- Developing and managing a timely and engaging reporting and insights package
- Socialising and implementing the Global GCS Loyalty strategy including offerings and customer experience across International regions and markets
- Supporting the technical programme development and launch of existing/new features and capabilities
- Supporting the international loyalty community including facilitating sharing best practices and learnings
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Experience in one or more of the following areas: customer insight, analytics or reporting
- Proficient in SQL programming and Tableau BI software
- Knowledge and hands on experience of statistical modeling (e.g. Segmentation, test vs. control)
- Proven ability to turn complex data into actionable insights
- Understanding of Agile ways of working and technical programme development
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Passion for loyalty
- Sense of humor and willingness to have a little bit of fun!
Why American Express?
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work, and a big part of why we regularly win best workplace awards all over the world including recognition amongst the World’s Best Multinational Workplaces by Great Place to Work and Glassdoor’s 2017 Best Places to Work. If you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career here.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on firstname.lastname@example.org or 00800 83 000038 (for Russia based candidates 810 800 83 000038).
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time