American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Norwegian & Swedish speaking Travel Counselor (maternity leave cover)
Are you our next Norwegian & Swedish speaking Travel Counselor?
At American Express we recognize that our most valuable asset is our people. After all, it’s our people who deliver an excellent service to our customers all around the world, and it’s our people who therefore drive our ambition to become the world’s most respected service brand.
You will be given continuous coaching and feedback in your work, to get the best chances to succeed in your role. You will be developing into a professional role as well as personally grow in our international and exciting Company.
For our role as Travel Counselor at American Express, we are now looking for you who will be a part of giving world class service to our customers, and who likes being the face outwards for our Company.
At American Express you’ll be rewarded with an excellent package and will enjoy all the competitive benefits, training and career opportunities you’d expect from such a diverse and successful international organization.
This role is a maternity leave cover until August 2019.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Native Norwegian speaker with fluent Swedish
- Communication skills are very important to your success in this role. Your customer interaction will mainly be on the phone but strong written skills via e-mail are also very important
- Our customers have very different requirements from call to call so you will be able to identify these through the relationship you build and confidently match products and services to meet their needs and exceed their expectations
- Research / information gathering and problem solving skills are essential
- Sales experience
- The customer experience is our top focus so you will have a strong desire to provide an excellent service to our customers
- Call centre experience would be advantageous
- Sabre / Amadeus experience
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time