American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Sr Info Security Analyst- Cyber Hunter
- Web Proxy
- Open Source Intelligence
- Packet Captures
- Memory Analysis
- Syslog from servers and network devices
- DHCP, AD, 802.1x, NAT, and VPN logs
- Passive DNS
- Deep packet inspection
- SIEM/Log Management systems
- 6 years experience working in cyber investigations, computer forensics, financial fraud investigations and/or other IT related fields tied to information security
- Understanding the importance of information security from a business context
- Perform security event analysis and make recommendations
- Lead and mentor technical team on security incident response activities
- Is actively engaged in and contributing to the Information Security industry and best practices (e.g. understands industry best practices in security operations; attends/speaks at industry conferences; participates in local networking with other InfoSec professionals; stays current on industry trends)
- Produces quality documentation/ investigation reports (e.g. document design, workflow improvement, standard operational procedures, development of incident playbook)
- Coordinates with other team members/teams to resolve issues encountered during investigations,
- Communicates status of investigations (e.g. report on progress against technical plan; timely escalation of issues and risks; ability to explain technical solutions to a non-technical audience)
- Self motivated to creatively find and investigate security events
- Expert knowledge of the Linux and Windows platforms
- Familiar with the latest malicious software trends, including experience with exploits and malware
- Has in-depth knowledge and understanding of OWASP Top 10
- Demonstrate (via work experience) the ability to follow frameworks to ensure comprehensive investigations
- Ability to creatively solve complex problems
- Experience with programming/scripting languages (python, lua, perl, powershell)
- Experience working under pressure
- Willing to work off-hours and accommodate rotational on-call work
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time