American Express Careers
Engineer - Salesforce
You won’t just shape the world of software.
You’ll shape the world of life, work and play.
Our Software Engineers not only understand how technology works, but how that technology intersects with the people who count on it every day. Today, innovative ideas, insight and new perspectives are at the core of how we create a more powerful, personal and fulfilling experience for all our customers. So if you’re interested in a career creating breakthrough software and making an impact on an audience of millions, look no further.
You won’t just keep up, you’ll break new ground.
There are hundreds of opportunities to make your mark on technology and life at American Express. Here’s just some of what you’ll be doing:
- Agile Practices
- Team player
- Porting/Software Configuration
- Programming Languages and Frameworks
- Business Analysis
- Analytical Thinking
- Business Product Knowledge
Are you up for the challenge?
- 5+ years hands on experience Software Development.
- 3+ years hands on coding on Salesforce applications with Salesforce certifications.
- 2+ year experience in an Agile development team
- 1+ yrs of Experience with Lightning Framework using Lightning Design System
- Experience exposing and consuming APIs
- Experience with Data Import Tools (e.g. Data Loader,Import Wizard) and Queries
- Experience with Force.com Migration Tools ,Knowledge of CI/CD tools would be a plus
- Knowledge and Experience of Marketing Platforms (Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Eloqua)
- Complete understanding of the Salesforce platform and its primary functions.
- Ability to learn new technologies and embrace the challenge learning presents.
- A self starter, comfortable talking through requirements in detail with business partners.
- Strong and current knowledge of web standards, emerging technologies and trends.
- Ability to think abstractly and deal with ambiguous/under-defined problems.
- Ability to enable business capabilities through innovation.
- An excellent communicator, both verbally and written
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Aug 23, 2018, 9:21:22 AM