1.This position is responsible for supporting New Product Development in the market. Work in conjunction with the Product team(s) of ICS,GCP, GMS and technology . The role is responsible for quantifying opportunities and implementing initiatives.
2. Support NPD Head and be accountable for delivering the implementation and project management of some of the product teams initiatives (be it new products, capabilities or servicing changes) to better meet premium customer needs and maximize business economics. You will support product and project managers to ensure efficient and effective project roll out ensuring all initiatives are delivered flawlessly on time and within budget.
Creates and executes project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope
- Assume full responsibility for and manage effectively and efficiently all project activities and resources in order to meet expected results
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools
- Track project milestones and deliverables
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation and presentations
- Develop best practices and tools for project execution and management
-Organize all key meetings, Including weekly project and Monthly Steering Committee Meetings Whose Members Include Senior Leadership Of The Bank
4. Work closely with teams like GSN , GBI , Technologies, Risk, Acquisition, Finance and Communications. Key to this role is to be personally accountable for the detail required to effectively implement initiatives and be innovative in their application and proactively identify issues and ensure facilitation to close them.
5. Responsible for all product set up information, providing a clear and consolidated view of current products and for implementing all new product set ups – ensuring they are set up to best meet requirements and work flawlessly.
6. Interface with the technologies team to complete new product setups and changes to existing products.
7. Ensure all initiatives are legal and compliant
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
• Strong Project management skills
• Knowledge/Experience credit card industry will be an added advantage.
• Strong ability to formulate and communicate strategies in a clear, compelling way.
• Strong strategic and analytic thinking with an ability to develop and execute successful strategies
• Strong relationship management skills with a proven track of positively collaborating & influencing internal and external partners.
• Competent on project management and a strong financial acumen
• Self-starter with ability to execute with Minimal Direction and strong attention to Detail.
• Ability to work in a team environment fostering teamwork and driving collective performance
• In-depth understanding of products and systems applicable for India Market will be an added advantage.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time