American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
UK E-Commerce Team Leader
- Responsible for managing and developing a Multinational Sales Team (Acquisition) within the e-Commerce Team
- Working closely together with the e-Commerce Manager in partnership with our colleagues in GMS Europe to agree and drive strategy and best practices, maximizing the return on investment of the channel
- Implement and develop processes and strategies in order to drive effectiveness and results
- Coach and support the team in order to maximize performance of sales driven results
- Develop the Sales Executives in the team to achieve full potential and multinational mind-set
- Ensure our sales teams use the appropriate Premium Value Proposition, know how to handle objections, build relationships and ultimately sell the added value Amex brings to drive growth, acceptance and additional revenue
- Manage and coach direct team to drive optimal team engagement.
- Regular performance monitoring of targeted metrics and implementation of necessary actions to achieve set objectives
- Ensure sales teams have the appropriate knowledge in all processes (i.e. MCCY)
- Analyse processes to identify and eliminate inefficiencies
- Maximize use and expansion of MCCY product offering in Cross Border scenarios
- Responsible for maintaining and completing regular 121’s, Team Meetings to ensure the team is provided with regular feedback and communication
- Responsible of providing coaching, training support and ensuring every employee has a development plan
- Responsible for identifying and building relationships in the industry to drive Lead Generation sources for the team
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Native English speaker
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Self-motivated individual
- High level of integrity, willingness to learn and adapt to changes
- Strong analytical, problem solving and planning skills
- Ability to communicate in a clear, concise, articulate manner
- Mentoring, coaching and communication skills
- Experience in managing sales teams
- Previous experience in a sales environment and call centre articulate manner
- Proven track record of working in a targeted sales environment
- Strong people and interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Passionate about sales
- Knowledge in MS Office (Excel, Access and PowerPoint)
Why American Express?
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work, and a big part of why we regularly win best workplace awards all over the world. If you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career here.
Proud to be recognized by Great Place to Work España - Ranked 3rd of overall Best Companies and No. 1 for Wellness & Wellbeing.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time