This is a Band 28 requisition.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
1. Ensure maximum recovery on CM accounts through inbound/ outbound telephone contact.
2. Analyze risk on customer accounts, making sound decisions to ensure recovery while maintaining high customer satisfaction levels via VOCM scores.
3. Meet metrics on VOCM, quality, contact rate and collection.
4. Shift 24X7
1. Graduate with 1-3 years of experience.
2. Multi-skilled across card platforms/products is preferable.
3. Should display a penchant for Result Orientation & Personal Accountability.
4. Excellent Interpersonal, Relationship Building, Presentation & Communication Skills (Written & Verbal).
5. Should possess sound Analytical, Decision Making and Problem Solving Skills.
6. Proficiency in MS Office - Excel, PowerPoint and Word preferred. 7. Strong Team Player with high level of integrity.
8. Strong Knowledge of American Express Product, Policies & Procedures.
9. Change Management Ability & self motivating skills.
10. Demonstrated ability to work effectively within a team environment as well as independently.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time