American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Account Protection Specialist - German Speaking
- Deliver extraordinary service to our customers whilst resolving their Fraud concerns
- Discussing sensitive fraud concerns on calls with our wide range of customers
- Handling highly sensitive information is a key part of the role, whilst building meaningful relationship with our customers
- For this work we partner with our merchants and card members to enable spend for our customers whilst prevent fraud losses
- Our aim through time management and strong analytical skill is to minimise fraud losses
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Fluency in English and German
- Flexibility and decisiveness
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Strong team player
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Customer orientated and ability to deal with sensitive issues/complaints
Why American Express?
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work, and a big part of why we regularly win best workplace awards all over the world including recognition amongst the World’s Best Multinational Workplaces by Great Place to Work and Glassdoor’s 2017 Best Places to Work. If you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career here.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on firstname.lastname@example.org or 00800 83 000038 (for Russia based candidates 810 800 83 000038).
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time