American Express Careers
France E-Commerce Sales Manager
- Self prospecting and following up on leads to sign new Merchants for American Express acceptance in France.
- Leverage existing knowledge of the Payments Industry to build effective leads.
- End to end ownership of a lead, from first contact through to closing the sale and ensuring that they are able to fully benefit from Accepting Amex in their establishment.
- Participate in tactical sales campaigns throughout the year.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Native level French written and spoken. Business level English.
- Backgound experience in e-Commerce.
- Sales experience.
- Ability to think creatively.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- High level of integrity, willingness to learn and adapt to changes.
- Strong analytical, time management, problem solving and planning skills.
- Ability to communicate in a clear, concise, articulate manner.
- Knowledge in MS Office (Excel, Access and PowerPoint, Salesforce a bonus).
Why American Express?
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work, and a big part of why we regularly win best workplace awards all over the world. If you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career here.
Proud to be recognized by Great Place to Work España - Ranked 3rd of overall Best Companies and No. 1 for Wellness & Wellbeing
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time