American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Multi-Currency e-Commerce Client Manager
- Driving growth of American Express charge volume and revenues.
- Maintain and grow active locations.
- Improve merchant satisfaction measured through annual surveys.
- Account Retention.
- Ensure compliance and control.
- Build and leverage client relationship.
- Best practice sharing and team support.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Fluent in English. Other European languages is a plus.
- Extensive experience in sales roles ideally over the telephone (+2 years).
- Demonstrated sales and negotiation skills; excellent objection handling.
- High level of business awareness and financial acumen including ability to understand key financial drivers and draw accurate conclusions from them.
- Good understanding of American Express business and financial competitive and regulatory landscape.
- Strategic thinking and profound analytical capacity.
- Strong organizational and time management skills, able to set priorities to achieve goals.
- Accountability and ownership.
- High level of determination and self-confidence, ability to work in groups and contribute to the team’s success.
- Due to the nature of the role applicants must be English speakers and have in-depth knowledge of Cross-Border payments and the European Regulatory environment.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time