American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Global Billing Network, Program Manager
- Establish and manage a project management / PMO structure across the three GBN functions to track the progress of key project milestones, escalation of issues and production and distribution of operational metrics needed to monitor the performance of the GBN organization.
- Lead the ad-hoc analysis, research, process mapping and special projects that are requested by AmEx executive leadership. The PMO Manager may be asked to perform the analysis themselves or project manage these efforts and coordinate with stakeholders across the enterprise.
- Responsible for the planning, coordination and creation of executive presentations, including: ad-hoc analysis, monthly dashboard reviews, reporting and metrics talking points, status reporting and BUR / deep-dive presentations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business, Information Systems or similar academic degree
- At least 3 years of Project Management Experience
- Strong project management skills and experience utilizing project management tools such as Visio and MS Project
- Proficiency with Powerpoint and Visio Ability to effectively prioritize and manage your time
- Skilled in documenting process flows
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with experience drafting documents for executive leadership
- Periodic travel may be requested
- 2-3 years working for a management consulting firm is highly desired
- Experience in process analysis and redesign
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time