American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Account Protection Specialist
This is a Band 28 requisition.
American Express is a global services company and the world’s largest card issuer. Our direct relationships with many millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide—combined with our leading edge marketing, information management and rewards capabilities—enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
American Express for 9th consecutive year has been voted among India’s top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work “Hall of Fame”.
At American Express, we serve customers, not transactions. We’re widely known for providing superior customer service and have been recognized for a number of achievements including being ranked highest in customer satisfaction within the credit card industry by J.D. Power for seven consecutive years. A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers.
Come join us and realize your potential
- Ensure accurate analysis of Fraud Claims and make sound decisions to approve or decline the same through systematic analysis.
- Meet and endeavor to exceed metrics on transactional quality, compliance regulations and productivity as per goals.
- Highlight issues through feedback and recommend changes in workflows, procedures, service levels, based on customer demands to meet their needs and ensure quality service is given at all times.
- Balance customer interests with the interests of American Express.
- Communicates effectively, oral and written to identify and document necessary information
- Make outbound calls to card members, banks to validate information
- This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
- Shift Timings: 7:00 am to 09:00 pm (Window)
- Analytical mind & attention to detail.
- High level of Customer sensitivity, commitment & service orientation.
- Amex product knowledge desirable.
- High result orientation
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time