This is a Band 28 requisition.
• Review, action, and document root cause and resolution for customer complaints and servicing issues
• Ensure complaints and servicing issues are properly coded to meet regulatory reporting requirements
• Identify and escalate trends and defects that have a potential legal, regulatory or servicing risks
• Provide coaching and feedback to Team Leaders and Customer Care Professionals
• Understand basic consumer protection, banking regulations and applicable laws to identify and appropriately escalate complaints, defect and trends to business partners within Compliance, World Service, and the bank
• Ensure compliance with Complaints Management Policy and other legal/regulatory requirements.
This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
• Analytical thinker with the ability to run analysis, assess impacts, identify trends, and draw correlations
• Proven ability to identify gaps and generate process improvement ideas
• Broad knowledge of Global Servicing Network processes
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills both written and oral
• Ability to influence without direct authority across all areas of the organization
• Self-motivated with a demonstrated ability to drive results under tight timelines and handle multiple tasks concurrently
• Demonstrate a strong attention to detail with excellent follow up skills
• Work productively in both independent and collaborative settings in a virtual work environment
• Proficient in applicable policies and regulations for the process supported Proficient in MS Office
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time