American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Project Analyst – Telecommunications
You’ll do more than the expected. You’ll do the unexpected.
- Use analysis of internal and external partner’s feedback on processes impacted to drive process enhancements/improvements.
- Full ownership of process Business Case.
- Continually seek, share and implement best practices across international markets.
- Ensure sustainability of implemented process improvements through effective monitoring of key process drivers.
- Full accountability for driving projects from idea up to design/build phase.
- Full ownership and accountability for all process / project documentation, including status reporting.
- Establish and manage escalation procedures to Senior Management.
- Identify and manage project costs and resources required to successfully complete projects.
- Ensure alignment of expectations, create and maintain buy in across project teams and stakeholders.
- Own and manage relationships with all members of project teams and stakeholders.
- Work with both internal and external partners to enable project delivery.
- Building and leveraging relationships across diverse markets to standardize and consolidate process improvements.
- Managing multiple tasks and issues.
- Driving Results without direct authority.
- Drives Results.
- Builds and Leverages Relationships.
- Communicates Effectively.
- Proficiency in Global Telecommunications Services, Technology, Terminology, Suppliers and Billing Data.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Strong facilitation and communication skills and proven experience executing complex programs using agile practices.
- Experience working with internal and external stakeholders to implement and /or optimize new capabilities for operational teams.
- Experience of inbound and / or outbound call centre operations and experience driving transformational change in these environments.
- Work experience required in a project management, engineering and/or process improvement role.
- Requires strong project management, thought leadership, decision-making skills and the ability to resolve complex problems independently.
- Able to manage relationships and expectations with key business stakeholders while gaining alignment
- Have excellent written/ oral communication skills with the ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast paced environment and gain consensus
- Experience in the evaluation, analysis and optimization of operational processes and ability to turn raw data into valuable business insights.
- Ability to clearly define tasks and projects to improve business metrics across all key constituencies (shareholder, customer, and employee).
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office, specifically Excel, and PowerPoint required.
- Professional qualifications in project management and / or process improvement such as Prince2, PMP, Agile, Six Sigma and LEAN preferred.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time