American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Chef de produit Marketing Digital H/F cdd 6 mois
Within the American Express Marketing team in France, the Digital Project Executive contributes to the implementation of the digital B2B strategy to:
- Develop the brand's reputation and its positioning on the B2B market
- Accelerate acquisition with B2B targets
- Deployment of actions in alignment with the digital strategy (e-mail, display, search, social media ...) targeting companies and professionals in close collaboration with the Marketing, Sales and Partnerships teams with a strong emphasis on acquisition and development of the BCV (new billing)
- Creation of performance-oriented digital assets in collaboration with vendors: landing pages, banners, etc.
- Tracking of actions, performance analysis, KPI reporting and ROI-oriented recommendations
- Set up campaigns via internal tools
- Management of the campaign budget and monitoring of their profitability
- Scrupulous observance of the compliance rules
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Training and skills required
- Bac +4/5 (Master or Business School), 3-5 years experience in Digital
- Good knowledge of the office package (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Operational English (written and oral)
- Very good level of French (grammar and spelling)
- Necessary experience in a digital marketing position, ideally in acquisition / sales support or in B2B
- Strong ROI orientation
- Excellent organizational, time management and prioritization skills
- Anticipation, creativity and innovation
- Rigor, taste for numbers
- Excellent interpersonal skills, taste for teamwork
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time