American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Fraud Authorisations Account Protection Specialist - English Speaking - Rotating Night
- Service transaction level credit and fraud risk inbound calls from merchants and card members based in Singapore, Hong Kong, Australia, New Zealand, India, Taiwan, UK, and USA.
- Detect and minimize credit and fraud risk whilst enabling card member spend at the same time
- Real time, transaction level credit and fraud risk assessments
- Point of Sales (POS) approval •Charge Reversals
- Resolve cases within the assigned empowerment limit
- Must be willing to work on rotating night shifts (5-day week, rotating off days, shift as early at 4pm staggered until as late as 10pm)
- Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Handle a vast portfolio of premium Customers and Service Establishments based in United States of America, Singapore, Hong Kong, Australia, New Zealand, Taiwan, India, and United Kingdom.
- Working hours (weekday) : rotating night shift, starting as early as 4pm, ending as late as 7am.
- Working hours (weekend) : rotating noon/night shift , starting as early as 12pm, ending as late as 7am.
- Allowance : Night shift and travel allowances = RM1044/month.
- Responsible for making a pro-active attempt to identify fraudulent charges via inbound and outbound calls.
- Verify charges, whether it is confirmed fraud or valid charges. Ensure accurate analysis of Fraud Claims and make sound decisions to approve or decline the same through systematic analysis.
- Meet and endeavor to exceed metrics on transactional quality, compliance regulations and productivity as per goals.
- Highlight issues through feedback and recommend changes in workflows, procedures, service levels, based on customer demands to meet their needs and ensure quality service is given at all times.
- Communicate effectively, oral and written to identify and document necessary information.
- Efficiently detect and prevent fraudulent activity, whist enhancing customer experience through world class servicing.
- You will be servicing a diverse number of markets and customers who are our esteemed service establishments and valued card members.
- You will be empowered to make decisions in resolving real time transaction level approvals.
- Service transaction level inbound calls, enabling spend and generating revenue, whilst minimizing credit and fraud risk.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
You will be rewarded with:
- A great place to work – We are in the top 10 most admired companies in the world…And the #1 amongst Financial Services
- Fun at work! A great culture and environment – Game rooms and lounge area are situated in each floor to encourage a fun and happy workplace.
- Competitive Salary – Get paid what you’re worth.
- Career advancement opportunities – Shaping your future & opening both local & cross border opportunities.
- Monthly Incentives – Based on customer experience (not sales), so you get rewarded for doing what you do best.
- Extensive paid 3 Months Training – Giving you the skills and training you need to be a success!
American Express has been recognized and awarded “Aon Hewitt Best Employer Malaysia” for the 7 consecutive time. American Express Malaysia also won 23 prestigious awards from the Contact Center Association of Malaysia. Among these are the following:
Best of the best Contact Center of the Year (Gold)
Best In House Contact Center (Gold)
Best Recruitment & Retention Programme (Gold)
Best In-house Inbound Contact Centre Under 100 Seats (Gold)
Best Contact Centre Professional (Gold)
Best Contact Centre Manager (Gold)
Best Contact Centre Telemarketer (Gold)
Join us and you’ll soon see why.
- Fluent in spoken English to be able to work with merchants and card members based in UK, USA, Singapore, India, Australia & New Zealand
- Minimum SPM/STPM qualifications, preferably with tertiary education.
- Typing skills 40-45 wpm.
- High level of integrity.
- PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS : Maturity and Adaptability to cultural differences and diversity. Team player who is able to work in diverse group.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time