American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Engineer -Marketing Cloud
You won’t just shape the world of software.
You’ll shape the world of life, work and play.
Our Software Engineers not only understand how technology works, but how that technology intersects with the people who count on it every day. Today, innovative ideas, insight and new perspectives are at the core of how we create a more powerful, personal and fulfilling experience for all our customers. So if you’re interested in a career creating breakthrough software and making an impact on an audience of millions, look no further.
You won’t just keep up, you’ll break new ground.
There are hundreds of opportunities to make your mark on technology and life at American Express. Here’s just some of what you’ll be doing:
- Agile Practices
- Team player
- Porting/Software Configuration
- Programming Languages and Frameworks
- Business Analysis
- Analytical Thinking
- Business Product Knowledge
Are you up for the challenge?
- 5+ years of hands on in Software Development
- 3+ years hands on working on Oracle Eloqua in building data model forms, campaigns, landing pages, integrations, syncs
- Experience in integration of Eloqua with Salesforce CRM platforms
- 2+ year hands on experience in an Agile development team
- Experience exposing and consuming APIs
- Experience with automation, modernization, Knowledge of CI/CD tools would be a plus
- Knowledge and Experience of Marketing Platforms (Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Eloqua)
- Complete understanding of the Salesforce platform and its primary functions.
- Ability to learn new technologies and embrace the challenge learning presents.
- A self-starter, comfortable talking through requirements in detail with business partners.
- Strong and current knowledge of web standards, emerging technologies and trends.
- Ability to think abstractly and deal with ambiguous/under-defined problems.
- Ability to enable business capabilities through innovation.
- An excellent communicator, both verbally and written
Why American Express
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work, and a big part of why we regularly win best workplace awards all over the world. If you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career here.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time