Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Marketing Manager - Direct Mail & Telemarketing
This position is mainly responsible for new card acquisition in Direct Mail and Telemarketing for both consumer card and business card acquisition. Also this position has to manage referall programs and all analytics and strategies for business card acquisition including including digital.
Primary responsibilities include:
1.Developing strategies for Direct Mail and Telemarketing to drive new card acquisition and card spending.
2. Developing campaigns and strategies for referal programs including new capability and programs.
3. Analize the data and create report for business card in all channels including digital.
4. Working with central team and develop new capabilities with having support from capability team in Japan.
5. Lead the team and find new opportuniteis to grow.
6. Developing new talent and people management in the team.
Please note, Salary increase in case of lateral move (move within same band) are provided only an exception basis and in line with compensation guidelines.
-Deep knowledge and experience with various elements of consumer and business marketing; 2+ years work experience in acquisition communication is preferred
-Solid understanding of consumer financial numbers and card economics.
-Highly analytical and data driven
-Passion for creativity with forward-thinking flair
-Results oriented with good project management
-Team player with excellent communication skill to work with colleague across lines of business
-Self-motivator who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and can handle multiple projects simultaneously
-The ability to manage and drive multiple projects simultaneously
-Proficiency in MS Office, notably Excel and PowerPoint
-Excellent oral and written communication in Japanese/English
This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): フルタイム