This is a Band 28 requisition.
• Handle consumer credit bureau inquiries by investigating and contacting the credit bureau agencies to update card member information.
• Investigate credit bureau inquiries and resolve card member concerns via calls and emails.
• Provide updated information to the agencies to correct credit bureau consumer reporting.
• Provide support to internal department's i.e. Risk Management, Compliance, etc
• Strong Verbal & Written communication skills and listening skills.
• Graduate with minimum 1-3 years’ experience.
• Should possess Analytical, Decision Making and Problem Solving Skills
• Multi-skilled across card platforms/products is preferable.
• Demonstrated dependability/self-motivating skills.
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively within a team environment as well as independently
• Strong Team Player with high level of integrity
• Strong Knowledge to American Express Product, Policies & Procedures.
• Change Management Ability & self-motivating skills
• Telephone voice, etiquette, and call handling skills to manage calls and achieve maximum efficiency
• Build and maintain loyalty through exceptional communication and customer servicing skills
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time