American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Channel Sales Manager
This position is responsible for driving business through External Sales Agents in Variable Channel. Being a people leader position, the candidate is also responsible for coaching and development of the Sales Team, ensuring appropriate sales processes are followed, and highest levels of controls and compliance are adhered to. The Duties And Responsibilities Of This Position Include:
1. Driving Business through defined channels of acquisition
2. Ensuring All Performance Standards are met Viz.
•Controls and Compliance
3. Team Handling:
•Monitoring and Evaluating Team Performance
•Acquiring and Developing New Talent
•Ensuring On-Going Team Coaching and Development
•Creating a Culture that Motivates, empowers and retains talent
4. Focus on the Key Metrics
• New Card Acquisition (NAA) from the Sales Team
• Cost of Acquisition
• First Year Attrition Rate
• Deployment of People Practices Such as pmp, coaching & feedback
• Attrition of Team members
• Controls and Compliance
5. Obtaining and analyzing market intelligence & implementing market share strategies
This role may be subject to additional background verification checks. This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
• Graduates having 4 years & MBA's with minimum 3 years of relevant Sales Experience
• Excellent Inter personal skills
• Excellent communication skills
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time