American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Upcoming Manager, Business Development (Milwaukee, WI)
- Drive Expansions and Cross-Sales from a pool of existing high-priority clients with annual revenue of $10M-$300M in primary and secondary markets
- Achieve Expansion/ Cross-Sale CV targets
- Execute a transactional sales cycle
- Sell core American Express solutions
- Spend significant time identifying opportunities, ensuring set-up/ card issuing, and managing expansion signings through the first 13 months of Booked Charge Volume
- Sell with integrity and appropriately track prospect data to ensure a coordinated and consistent client experience, in alignment with compliance and internal partner business requirements
- Demonstrating value
- Proactively and consistently demonstrates the value of partnering with Amex , highlighting key pillars of the value proposition
- Documents and communicates the ROI of growth opportunities, identifying benefits and synergies with current products
- Gains a commitment from the client to move forward by asking for the business and successfully managing objections
- Overcomes objections and resistance to proposed solutions with key client decision makers and mobilizes them to action
- Demonstrates a competitive, positive, “driven” attitude, quickly adapts to different situations, and recovers from setbacks
- Proactively focuses on results, outcomes, and achievements, persistently overcoming obstacles as they arise
- Uses appropriate interpersonal styles and communication methods to gain acceptance for products and/ or services
- Utilizes innovativeness and compelling rationale to overcome complex client barriers, enabling mutually-beneficial outcomes
- Co-manages a pipeline of opportunities, leveraging client data/ analytics to plan and prioritize activities within large portfolios
- Leverages lead sources to identify opportunities and proactively schedule warm account review appointments with clients
- Effectively identifies client needs with Middle Market Client Group input to configure solutions that address client requirements and deliver value
- Positions products and services to meet specific client needs and solicits feedback about the value of proposed solutions
- Understands at a tactical level market/ industry key competitors, challenges, terminology, technology, trends, and regulations
- Possess expertise and consults on the full suite of American Express products and tools, including B2B solutions
Depending on factors such as business unit requirements, the nature of the position, cost and applicable laws, American Express may provide visa sponsorship for certain positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time