American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Manager, Process Owner, Digital Marketing Operations
- Owning the end to end MMO process strategy, working across teams to document current processes, define POA process strategy, and identify & manage initiatives to drive toward the POA vision.
- Becoming an expert on the current processes and representing MMO on key stakeholder committees for road maps, pipeline, enhancements, and improvements.
- Acting as Process Manager/MMO Operations expert to identify operational impacts and drive optimal solutions for new product enhancements and capabilities.
- Thinking strategically to identify opportunities to drive improvements and process efficiencies, and establish key business requirements.
- Managing the end to end offer execution process for Amex Offers, ensuring the successful distribution of offers through digital marketing channels.
- Partnering with Capabilities and Product owners to identify and implement enhancements to our on-boarding tools and processes.
- Providing strategic consultation and support to Marketing partners who want to launch new digital Marketing products, capabilities and campaigns on the platform.
- Driving innovation and continuing to meet the evolving needs of our Customers: Partners, Card Members, and Merchants.
- Proven project management skills with a strong focus on process excellence
- Strong relationship management skills with ability to effectively collaborate across multiple teams
- Solutions oriented with strong problem solving skills
- Ability to think strategically and creatively
- Excellent communication skills and ability to influence
- Ability to adjust quickly to shifting priorities, multiple demands, ambiguity and rapid change
- Proven ability to independently manage multiple work-streams and drive results, with strong attention to detail to drive flawless execution.
- Comfort with and ability to understand, at a high level, capabilities and technical systems
- Understanding of and passion for the digital space - Desire to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Prior marketing operations/execution experience ideal
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time